Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What to do with myself?

Mr. Husband subbed at my school today. It seems that everything that I've been saying about discipline has been confirmed today. He had a second grader swear at him and flip him the bird. He had to wake up at 5:30 like I usually do. He went to sleep at 7:30 tonight.

#1 Son was just sent to bed. 8:00 is his bedtime. He gave me a hug and kiss and went off to his room. He came back less than a minute later to tell me that Middle child was sleeping in his bed. I went in to move Middle to his own bed when #1 declared that Middle looked so cute and snugly that he should stay there. They are now having a sleep over in #1's bed.

I'm tired but have a lot of work to do still. I have conferences scheduled after school on Thursday from 2:30 to 7:30. I have to write up all the notes on them and I haven't even started. I wanted to wait until my report card review was finished but now I'm finding it hard to get motivated at all. I'm trying to talk myself in to do at least some of them but the bed sure looks tempting right about now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats easy to do! Here you go:
1) Your child is a brat.
2) Your child is very good at throwing things at other people
3) Your child has yet to learn that disrupting the class is not okay, but thats what school is for
4) Your child sure knows a lot of explatives! What an expanded vocabulary!
5) Your child likes to scratch his groin in public, and he also has head lice! What a great commitment to your child!
6) Don't worry with this child: beating him won't cause brain damage, he gets credit that his momma a crack-ho
7) I know that playing with the street gangs are very important, we support a strong community that provides after school care to keep kids out of REAL trouble!
8) You should have given them the meds to hide for when Momma came to visit: I know your the Grandmother/GREAT greandmother, but hide the drugs so the bitch don't sell them
9) Your child is a crazy bastard
10) Your child needs to visit the mental hospital .....for a few years
11) I'm sorry that I don't get to tell you how well your child is doing- thay don't do well enough for me to tell you anything except when they cause trouble.
12) THIS SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!