Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dear Mr. Husband

Dear Mr. Husband,

Thank you for today.

You knew that I was having a bad day and you didn't say that I got up on the wrong side of the bed. You let me go back to sleep and you took the children with you. You didn't say that I had PMS, even if I might actually have had that, you went and bought me tampons. You didn't toss a bucket of water on my head but you did go swimming with me when the children were either a sleep or out with their nana. Do didn't act like a pirate when I was grumpy, you bought tickets to see a pirate movie even if you don't really like movies with a lot of fighting and little plot.

Thank you for being so understanding when I need it.

I love you,

Danielle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»