Saturday, July 22, 2006

Brown Cheerios

Have you ever opened a bag of potato chips and found a green one in there? You know that it's OK to eat but I still have problems doing it sometimes. It doesn't taste any different but it's just green. I don't have a problem with green but when it's not supposed to be green. Well it's just a problem.

Today Baby girl was eating her Cheerios for breakfast. I was walking around cleaning and opening boxes when I noticed that Baby girl was staring at a brown Cheerio. I instantly thought of a green potato chip. I've never seen a brown (and I'm talking Crayola brown,) Cheerio but just thought that it was probably just cooked too long. What else could it be?

I took a closer took to find that it was not a Cheerio. They have holes in the middle of them. This was a round little ball. As I walked closer to Baby girl I noticed a particular odor. She was comfortably sitting in a diaper of her own waste. But not only that. She had reached in the leg hole of the diaper and removed a little bit of feces to keep herself occupied. She was making little shit balls at the table.

I quickly cleaned her up and the table and the carpet where some feel out and made a wonderful mark on the NEW carpet. I was very calm and didn't even gag at all. I didn't yell or say bad words and I only laughed later on.

I'm just going to assume that the nastiest part of the story is that she was playing with her own poo. I'm going to assume that she did not eat any of these balls. I'm going to assume that this will be the one and only time that she does this and that I will never have to tell stories that include turds as finger paint. Of course, you can assume what you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested