Diaper Genie
Yesterday I walked over to Middle Child. He was sitting on the rocker and was holding something in his hands. As I got closer I noticed that it was a diaper, a used diaper. Luckily the person that had this diaper last had gone #1. No brown mess to clean up. But still where did this come from? Why is Middle child playing with this? And several other questions that don't need repeating here.
I look down and notice that Middle child is going commando. He no longer has a diaper on. At least that solved the mystery of where the diaper had come from but this did present a new question. How did the get the diaper off? He was wearing a onesie. It was still snapped at the bottom. How did he get the diaper off and still have the onesie in place?
No comments:
Post a Comment