Old Mc Donald had a farm...
The twins do not say many words. I am pretty sure that they are delayed in speech and I will have them evaluated when we are in New City. They are trying to make different sounds and do say a few words but not as many as I think that they should.
Middle child loves to talk on the phone. He will walk around with the phone and talk to anyone who will listen. He loves talking to my mom, or Mom Mom if you ask Middle child. Not only does he adore my Mom but she actually talks to him on the phone and he is tickled by this to no end.
Today, after he had talked to my Mom on the phone, I noticed that he was walking around the apartment making sounds like a chicken. Apparently she had been saying, “bock, bock, chickenpox.” to him. Now he is tickled by his new sound. He keeps running around like a chicken but if you say bock, bock chickenpox, he will do a little happy dance for you.
I just keep waiting for the punchline of E-I-E-I-O.
No comments:
Post a Comment