Saturday, April 21, 2007

Buy me some peanuts and Craker Jacks...

I went to the ball game tonight. It was a blast. The principal paid for the tickets and chartered a bus. I know that it sounds strange that I had so much fun when it was related to work in any way but I like many of the people that I work with and I only hung out with them.

I even had a margarita!!! It was $8 but it was the only thing that I bought all night.

I spent more time standing and talking with my friends instead of sitting in the bleachers with other people that I work with.

The best part about tonight was I have a lead on a new job. It isn't in the teaching field but I'm thinking that it's time that I just gave up for teaching. I'll give you more details as I learn any. Right now it's just a lead but that's at least given me hope that I can get out of my current situation.

I talked to Mr. Husband about it tonight and he was really supportive. We will have to see.

At least I had a good time at the ball game, a frosty drink and my cracker jacks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know, tell me tell me! I'm glad you had such a good time. I miss you!!!

burnurcomputer said...

You better be callin me or the archer to tell us what you mean. I'm pissed I wanted a margarita yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm glad that you got to have one!!!!