Stay at home mom at least for this week
I am loving staying home with the kids. We have had so much fun the last few days and I have really gotten a lot done around the house. I think most people assume that I would actually hate staying home with the kids. It's so much easier to like something when you don't have to actually do it but I'm really enjoying this.
I'm also finding out that I'm actually a good housewife as well. I knew that I'd be a good Stay at home mom but wasn't so sure of the housewife part. It would seem that there is a lot of cleaning that is involved and I'm usually so tired that I hate to do it. Today I was able to clean the dining area. Which is a big job because there were so many papers piled up there that it was a monster to even consider. I know have it cleaned off and I even took out the extra leaf in the table. Hopefully this will help make it harder for it to get like that again. It was clean enough that the kids all sat down and did their homework and it's even clean now after dinner.
Tomorrow will be the real test of things because tomorrow is the first day that I will have to do it all by myself until bed time. Tomorrow Mr. Husband starts his regular hours. I will be resposible for dinner, baths and getting everyone in bed. I expect that I will be in bed just after the kids tomorrow.
Mr. Husband was told that he could come into work on Saturday for overtime. It is not mandatory because they are just starting but I am making it mandatory. Mr. Husband thought that it would be nice to just stay home with the family but I bribed him with a blow job. He seemed to like the idea more after that.



3 comments:
Ahhh! The power of the mighty blow job!
( in a Johhny Bravo voice) Smart one Momma, smart one!
Very soon he will think that working Saturdays was his idea! YEAH extra money--- and happy husbands.
I love Johny Bravo!!!! Now I keep hearing his voice in my head!
Post a Comment