Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cleaning is dangerous to your health

The other day I had the glass door open to the porch. It was such a beautiful night, about 50 degrees and a slight breese. I was sitting on my rocker and talking to my friend on the phone. I was very relaxed and enjoying my vacation. I had to go back in the house to get a fresh glass of my southern sweet tea, so I walked inside while I was talking.

I finished my conversation while I was inside and was feeling very relaxed and happy from the warm vibrations of hearing a friends voice. I wanted to call another of my friends and went in search of my cell phone because it is where I keep my friends phone numbers. I remembered that I had the cell phone on the porch and started walking back out there.

BAM!!! I was suddenly hit by a very powerful force field. It took me a moment to realize that I had walked straight into the glass door. I forgot that I had closed and locked it while I was talking. A mindless task. I had just walked head first into a glass door.

I had a good laugh from it but had a hard time falling asleep because I was so sore where I had hit my head, my thumb on my right hand, my left knee and the left side of my hip. I had been walking with purpose. If only I hadn't cleaned the glasses, I would have seen multiple little hand prints to warn me. This is just another reason why cleaning is not good for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wALKING INOT A DOOR BECAUSE OF CLEAN GLASS?!?! I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!