Saturday, October 28, 2006

Home with my family.

I left my Mom and flew home to be with my family. I'm sad that I can't stay with her longer but so very excited to see my children and husband.

Mr. Husband and the kiddos met me in the airport. This was so huge for me because I usually just meet people on the curb and not inside the actual building. They met me at the first place that we could meet. The kiddos gave me giant hugs and Mr. Husband gave me roses.

They had a wonderful surprise waiting for me at home. They had cleaned the whole apartment!!! It was vacuumed and Mr. Husband had even cleaned my room. Our bedroom was getting to be past a wreck. We make sure that everything else is livable at the least but our room was always the last to be done and thus the first to never get done. I could have cried.

I had no chores to do when I came home. I could just enjoy being with them. I'm going to get off of the computer now so I can go do that.

No comments: