So much to say
Sometimes I lay in bed and thought race through my head, usually this involves things that I would like to write. I usually decide not to get out of bed and write my ideas down because I have to wake up and take care of the kiddos. So many of my ideas are just lost in dreamland.
One of the things I was thinking about last night was about my friends. I am not good at keeping in touch with people. I never have been and as much as I tell myself that I'm going to in the future, I just never do.
I also think about politics. My political view is something that I either totally keep to myself or you know just about everything. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm a liberal.
Sometimes I think about the way that words are made. The way that we pronounce different words. Many of the words in our language do not follow the rules that they are supposed to follow. They are usually so out of whack that it's impossible for children to learn this language easily.
Accents. It's so strange to me the different accents that people in the United States have. It's wild how just a little bit a geographic space can effect the way that people talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment