Mother says
My mother has always told me if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Other random thoughts:
I forgot to call my mom today. It's weird that I forgot because I usually talk to her at least twice a day.
I woke up with a sore throat and a cough.
I'm sure that no one in the world anywhere has ever had a sore throat as sore as mine before. Ever.
No, I didn't take any medicine for it.
I cleaned my bathroom today.
I like walking into a really clean bathroom.
I watched a lot of Sci Fi this weekend. A real lot.
I also took the kids for a long walk each day this weekend.
Today I saw two baby alligators. One tried to eat my dog. My dog tried to jump in the water after it. Dumb dog.
I love my snuggle dog.
I love my cat too but she is really annoying and always wants to sleep between my legs and it makes my thighs so hot that I wake up and they are sweaty and I worry for a second that I wet my bed.
#1 Son wet his bed the other day. He said that he was dreaming of a really hot lady that was in a car wash. The really hot lady had to pee and then he woke up with a wet bed. I'm not even going to consider the chance that he did not urinate in the bedroom. I am sitting here with my hands over my ears saying, la la la la la.
I googled nocturnal emissions this weekend.
They do not cause global warning.
My toe nails are painted red. So are little girls. She made me do it.
I'm tired and should be in bed but don't want to wake up in the morning when the alarm goes off so I'm avoiding going to bed so I don't have to be annoyed when the alarm goes off. I know it's stupid and makes no sense. But I don't care.
I'm just looked at my bathroom again. It's really clean. It doesn't even smell like pee or boys. It smells clean.
Its sad how happy that makes me.
I'm going to bed but know that I will be mad at the alarm in the morning.
I will say a bad word when it goes off. I will hit the snooze button so hard that it will add an additional minute to the clock setting. Really. I couldn't even make that it if I try. Mr. Husband says it does that because I smack so many of the buttons in the morning. My alarm has been almost 15 minutes ahead of his before. Right now it's only 3 minutes ahead.
I like to pick my nose after a long day at work. It's not he picking so much as the being able to breath clearly and being shocked that I couldn't.
I wonder where all those boogers go.
I have a certain kind of pen that I love. My mom got me a whole bunch of them for Christmas presents. My coworkers were teasing me Friday because of what good care I take of those pens. It was funny because it was true.
My butt has fallen asleep. I don't want to move because it will get all tingly. I hate when that happens to my butt but I'm used to it happening to my hands.
My butt is like really, really numb right now.
My bathroom is so pretty. It has yellow little carpets that match my rubber duckie curtains. I also have a few of my ducks on the back of the toilet. I washed them today when I was cleaning.
I'm going to lay down now.
No comments:
Post a Comment