Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hey out there

No, I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm not trying to stop blogging. It has more to do with our computer. We figured out that it is older than the twins. The monitor is fine but the CPU just can't keep up with the technology. It takes so long to turn on and even longer to start any program. We have a fast cable connection but it does no good when you can't get a web browser to open. I am trying.

Things are running pretty smoothly here. We had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are still digging out from all the new toys that the kids received. I go back to work tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a non-student day so I will be taking the kids to work with me. I'm already making the list of things that I can do with them there. It grows the more I think about it.

I shall endeavour to add more soon.

No comments: