Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today is my birthday

I've been thinking a lot about my 40 by 40 and how I haven't been working on it. Life is so full right now with other things, I can't imagine when I will fit it in.

I took the kids to McDonald's this morning. We had pancake meals and they played in the playground thing for an hour. I sat smiling up at them, rescuing Middle Child from a minor entrapment 12 feet above the floor and giving hugs and high fives to children that came to tell me that they are no longer afraid.

I returned home to a nap and now I'm sitting here with my homework in front of me while I look at blogs and websites that I love to visit but never make it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I love you!!! Happy Birthday Manyella! Let me know what you and Micahel want for your b-days so I can order it and send it to you.........golly knows one of these years I'll actually get it to you on your aqctual birthday. Hugs and love!!!!

-tracie. said...

Happy B-day!!! Miss you!

The archer said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

... and the world loves her so much that they have a parade to celebrate .....