Little Girl is sick!
Poor Little Girl is sick again. This time she has a hacking cough but with no barking. Her fever was up to 103 but I have it down to 101. I may have to treat it with both Motrin and Tylenol if it doesn't come down a little more or stay down.
So after one whole day back to work, I'm off sick. I'm sad that Little Girl is sick but glad to stay home and snuggle her.
5 comments:
May I add that while its nice to see Tom is the pics, maybe you can add a pic of toms brother :)
Agreed!
You want a picture of Rob? I guess I could have him send me a few.
His other brother!!!!!
I know. I'm just being a pain. He was out of town on business. See my Tom's other brother goes away on buisness too now. I'll try to get a few good pics of him this weekend. He looks so different from anything that I had already.
Love ya!
Post a Comment