Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let's sum things up...I'm fat and everyone is sick

I haven't had a lot of time to write anything lately. Little Girl is almost finished with her cough. Her voice is almost back.

I was sick and now I'm mostly better. My hair is falling out and I had my period really early and it was extra heavy but I'm trying to take vitamins and eat food with extra iron.

I weigh the same that I did the last time I complained about my weight. I haven't been doing anything about it. I'm glad that I've been able to maintain and not gain but it's time to start losing again. I am going to go back on my doctor's eating plan starting on Tuesday. I'm going to eat everything in sight until then.

Mr. Husband is currently sick but he has to be better for work on Monday. Since his illness, we have all been sick now and at least one person has been sick for an entire month now.

Things have been busy for me. Report cards went home this last week, so things at work should be back to normal for a little while.

Well, I should go clean some more things. I'm going to be trying to post more often again. I miss having things written down and being able to read comments from you. I know many of you do not comment but I love to read what you have to say.

5 comments:

BetteJo said...

One nice thing about blogging is the recording of your kids childhoods. I wish the internet had existed when my kids were young, but it didn't. It's an awesome opportunity to record all the daily stuff - the big things - and especially the little things you would otherwise forget.

Cat said...

I have you in my feed reader, so I always read :) but only see you site when I want to comment. I love that you choose The Year of Supermom as your tagline. Does that position come with a cape?

Danielle said...

No cape but plenty of laundry.

burnurcomputer said...

Does laundry detergent come in a year supply? (lol) Hello dear Manyella! I missed your call yeaterday due to spending time in a den in a den of evil (casino). Walked out with more then I went in with!!! Yeah!!! Missed call from Middle Child. BOOOO!!!!!! Will call you this week to catch you up on the gossip, girlfriends, and the ex!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I miss you. You have been better about writing than I have though. I too got my period VERY early this month and it was VERY heavy as well.

Don't kill me, but I still don't have my new tickets yet. I just flat out don't have the money. Student loans are a bitch.

I love your website's new look and you look incredible. Update your facebook with one of your new and very beautiful pictures.

I love you.