Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year of Me

Today is the last day of the Year of Me. I am really happy with the ways that things have turned out. I was hesitant to dedicate the year to me. It sounds so selfish. It is so selfish. But it was exactly what I needed.

I feel so much more relaxed and happy. Things are really working out well. Part of it is Mr. Husband and his job, how work is going this year and other things that are and were beyond my control. More of it is the fact that I have been taking more time to take care of me. My health is so much better. I am more relaxed.

I'm looking forward to keeping this new trends going. I'm looking forward to working on my 40 list. I'm really looking forward to this next year.

Have a happy and safe New Year Eve and New Year's day.

Much Love,

Supermom

No comments: