The truth fairy
Let's just say that it was my job to make the money exchange, only I was caught in the act. Stupid cat jumped on.his.head! while I was trying to make the exchange. I concocted some story about the fairy having left money in the living room and being scared off by the cat but he didn't buy that.
He told me that he didn't believe in the tooth fairy and that he thought that it was me and Dad. I could not lie to his face after he said that. I explained the situation and he was fine with it. He still wants to leave his teeth under his pillow and for money to magically appear. I'm down with that but I can't guarantee that a cat won't jump on his head.
3 comments:
damn. I guess I should have the conversation with my little one as well. No skin off my nose.
How much did the dad-blasted fairy keave for a first tooth???
one dollar. We po!
Post a Comment