I haven't forgotten about you
I swear that I haven't forgotten about this blog. I think of it often and I'm glad to see that many of you still come to check and see if I have updated.
I have finally almost gotten caught up on work and I am starting to catch up on housework. I should have time to write more soon.
Of course, Blogger has scheduled an outage in the next few minutes and I can't tell you more.
Come back soon.
2 comments:
How's the puking and toilet sitting going? Been worried...over tired out here. Just found new large eczema spot on my arm. Literally, right now. Miss you PLP
BTW, your meez is still knitting and there is not one thing in the universe that will convince me that you have the time or energy for that right now. Even for Mr. H.
Post a Comment