Monday, October 29, 2007

Catchin' Up

I am tired.

The kids are excited about Halloween.

Mr. Husband is still going to his job and seems to be enjoying it.

The cat is still well loved but annoying.

Not really much new going on here.

Ok, maybe stuff is but I'm going to bed. I'll try to update soon.

4 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

And what does that mean??? There is no content, just a one word header.....a bit-o-help with thtat one please

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I am con-fus-ed...I could interpret that it many ways but I am trying to think of what is most you...catchin' up?

Anonymous said...

Catchin...

a cold

some zzz's

fish

a few comments

Don't you know we look to you for you insight, a few anecdotes about the chil'ns, what ever. Catchin has got us a talking but we don't know about what. Keep us informed. Love from your favorite aunt

Danielle said...

you all crack me up!!!

That was a sending error that I didn't have time to fix. :)