Where did my post go????
So I checked my blog today, just to see what comments people had written, only to realize that the post that I had written was not here. I went over to #1 Son's blog and Uh-oh!!!! I had posted it on his blog.
I'll post it here...
Hives
I woke up this morning with a few little red dots on my arms. They itched. Really. Really. Really. BAD. They itched so bad that I cut my nails as short as they would go to try and save my skin because I was going to be scratching.
The day went on and I had more spots. Lots of lovely spots all over my arms. And on top of my head. Also in my bra. Oh and under my shirt in places that I really can't reach.
I did my best not to itch them. My best meant that I will now have little scabs on my body. It was so worth it.
I showed the school nurse. She wanted me to leave work early and go to the doctor. I declined. Not because I'm heroic but because I really didn't think it was that bad and besides, I already have a doctor's appointment ever Wednesday for the rest of my life. It could wait until them. I wasn't swelling out of control or experiencing a racing heartbeat. It's all good.
The doctor thought that I may have been bitten by something and that I'm having an allergic reaction. I don't think so but I don't really have any better ideas.
I'm just scared that it's bedbugs. I have no proff of this but I'm so scared of those things that I can't even go over to my mattress. Please let it be an allergic reaction to soap. Something normal like that.
``````````I checked the comments, only to find that my friend had been really worried about poor #1 Son, that was until she got to the part about his bra.
1 comment:
your new support?
I used to get hives at the crik when they would spray over the weekend for bugs...so maybe it isn't the bugs but what is being used to keep them away.
Wait! I know, your body is finally showing a full on allergic reaction to the state you are living in!!! It was being subtle before, but here is the real proof.
(hehehehehehehehe!)
Post a Comment