That special place in hell for parents that cut their own kids hair
When #1 Son was a little boy, I would cut his hair. I was not good at it and it would have been better if I just stuck a bowl on his head because at least it would be even then. I tried looking for pictures to illustrate this but Mr. Husband has informed me that there is no photo evidence of this. Not because it didn't happen. Just because he wouldn't take pictures of his son when his hair looked so bad.
Now the kids are getting a little older and I am much better at cutting hair. I routinely do the boys hair but it's not as scary because it involves clippers and they have a guard that set how long the hair is.
I was scared to do little girls hair but I tried.
I've gotten much better over the years. Lucky for her because bowl cuts look better on Amish boys than on Princess girls.
It actually looks good! She loves it.
3 comments:
She is still a princess to me!!!! She is wearing princess pink, is she not?? All bow to the royal little girl!!
She is perfect. Even if you are hard on yourself, it does not take away from her joy and beauty.
What? No Judy bangs??
Post a Comment