Finally submitted my homework
I just submitted the last assignment for my last on-line class. I have completed two of them and now only have to wait for the homework to be approved. I'm so glad that I will have this done. This is a huge stress that will be gone and will free up some time for me.
I'll get to sleep again!!!
The rest of my day has been great. I took a "nap" that lasted about 3 to 4 hours. I even went out for a walk but had to come back because it was raining too hard. I took a shower and put on fresh pajamas. I cut Little Girl's hair and it looks good.
I'll post more about the haircute tomorrow. With pictures.
1 comment:
No she can see, so the meez is still somewhat appropriate...;)
Congratulations on getting that crap off of your chest! Less stress and from what I hear there is less you and soon less you by means of hair cuts... What a wonderful world.
I cannot wait to see you! I just miss you is all.
Post a Comment