Today is one week
A week ago I went to the doctor and she started me on a special plan. It is her own diet but is based off of things that worked from other diets. She did a physical, blood work and an EKG to make sure that I'm healthy enough to lose weight.
She gave me my instructions and sent me off.
Today is one week later. According to her scale, I have lost 9.8 pounds in one week. I wasn't shocked because I've been checking at home and I have seen a 10 pound lose. She actually asked if the numbers were correct. She said that she was very proud of me but that I should not expect that next week and if for some reason I was able to do that, we would have to make changes because it's not healthy to loose too much in a short time.
We also sat down and decided on a goal. 130 pounds. That would put my BMI in the healthy range but not too close to the bottom.
It's still very far away but so much closer all ready.
4 comments:
How did you do that? No, I don't mean the weight.I was using your blog to launch to the other blogs and walla, you update yours. Pretty tricky work.
Great job on the weight. When your done with your weight loss, I'll pay you to loose weight for me.
May I just say You look fabulous!!!
What is the Archer doing up sp late????? And I already told you that you look good. Now wheres my lanyard?!?!?!?!?! And have your doc send me the diet after I have the monkeys!
130???!!! My goal is 150 and that's a long way off. You're taller than me, so my goal should be like 100 then. Yeah, right. I just bought new bras that actually fit, so I'm not planning on losing any weight any time soon. Miss you. I might call you this weekend. Miss ya!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment