quick update
My first two days have gone by very quickly. My class is soooo good. I have one student that is just very immature and we'll see how long it takes for me to cure him of some of his little habits. (Crying doesn't work with me.)
I've been at work about 21 1/2 hours the last two days and I've done work at home each night. Too bad there's no overtime pay.
The teacher next door is doing OK. She told me that this is a very hard job. I just laughed at her. I couldn't help myself. It's a very tough job. Most people do not understand. Add the mix that we have at my school and it gets even more difficult.
Off to do more work. I have to get it done tonight and get some sleep before that alarm goes off at 5:30am.
I have my doctor's appt for weight lose tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I'm thinking I lost about 3 pounds this week.
2 comments:
10:06 gall baldder attack for a gallbladder that i don't have. 10:11 flairs back up really doesn't feel nice!!!
Yay for you! I'm so glad you have a good class!!!
Post a Comment