Good weekend, never long enough
We spent much of the weekend either planning for the week or sleeping. I didn't feel so hot. Actually I was very cold. I even had the air turned up to 80 and had a sweat shirt, long pants and my heating pad. Apparently, I'm the only one who thought it was cold. I'm not getting sick because that's simply not allowed. I might be really warm and having some abdominal pain but I'm fine because tomorrow is the first day of school.
#1 Son has come out of his bedroom several times. He can not sleep. He is simply too excited to go to bed. I'm so happy that he is so excited. He spent much of the summer telling me how he was scared of first grade. I think it helps that he loves his new teacher. According to him, she has shiny hair.
I'm also hopeful that there are a few kids out there that are having problems sleeping because they are going to have me for a first grade teacher. My hair isn't an shiny but I have been singing Spider Pig all day and that has got to count for something.
#1 son cut his own nails tonight. I'm glad that this is one more thing that I do not have to do for him but sad at the same time. I didn't even think to have him do it on his own. I told him to get the clippers and he came in with half of them done. It's crazy.
4 comments:
You're already there, but have a good day to everyone!!!
Cutting little kid nails is one more reason I won't have kids. =)
I hope you have a fabulous first day!! I want to know how to sing Spider Pig!
NOT SPIDER PIG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on your first day of school. I am so proud of you!
Love you!
Mdm Dragonfly
Post a Comment