The Joy of Potty Training...Times Two
Oh, yes.
We started today. Full time potty training for the twinnies. We did not have an accident all day. Middle child did have to change his pants but that was because he spilled a cup of milk. I've been dreading this for a long time but today actually went really well. I'm just scared about what it will be like when I try to leave the house with them.
Little Girl learned a really big lesson today. Always check to make sure that the seat is down or you will fall in. She was so far in the potty. We had to change her poor shirt. I'm really glad that her older brother at least remembered to flush. She did get right back on and did not seem afraid of falling in again.
3 comments:
1. Potty training rocks. You know you love it.
2. I am not as nerdy as you are!!!!! I scored only 92!
Go Twinnies, go! Little Girl, get used to the toilet seat being up. Even the most well-intentioned males leave it up in the middle of the night...Smooches!
Lisa (from periodicals) giggled and so did I. =)
Post a Comment