Friday, May 11, 2007

Who's that on the radio?

Mr. Husband was listening to NPR in the car on the way home. He head the name of the next person that they were going to be talking to and was tickled to hear that the man's name was the same as his Dad's. He thought it was cool to hear someone with his Dad's name. Neat. Then they mentioned where this man worked. Hmmm...the same place where his Dad works but still, come on. Then he started to talk. O.M.G. It was his Dad.

Totally blows my mind.

This would be very fa-reek-in cool either way but if you know his Dads it's even more amazing. His Dad is a quiet, reserved, dare I say...conservative man. He is a man of very few words. He and I get along really well. I have long teased my husband and his brothers that Dad loves me best because he talks to me, they laugh but know it's true. I have found the I can engage him in conversation. I have a secret method. I ask him about things that he enjoys.

It was really awesome. Thanks to the power of the Internet, we can hear it at home. I've listened to it three times. #1 Son was so excited to hear it also.

Cool.

4 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

It is not a baby...but hell that is freaking exciting!!!

-tracie. said...

Super cool!

-tracie. said...

What time zone are these comments posted? Are madame dragonfly's comments in her time zone?

burnurcomputer said...

Can you send me the link so i can listen?!?!?!?