There bad mother
Mr. Husband and I will be married seven years tomorrow. We find it difficult to find time together where it's only the two of us. Today was one of the rare exceptions.
I sat the three kids at the table. I gave them milk, fruit snacks and yogurt. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door behind me with the hope that no one would choke and no one would knock.
My grant was wished, at least for the most part. About three minutes after I locked the door, little people were already saying, "Mommy" at the door. Luckily for us three minutes was more than enough time for the both of us to have our batteries recharged.
Here's to seven more wonderful years.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Here's to multiple 3 minute sessions throughout the next year and beyond.
I remember when I was huge at your wedding and hoping that I didn't go into labor in the middle of the ceremony! #2 was born 2 days later and I will never forget your anniversery! I may forget to send cards and the such, but I promised to be there when you needed me and to be a cheerleader of your relationship. I hope that I have been and know that I will contine to be a proud supporter of your marriage. I love you and your Mr. Husband( and you by products!)
Post a Comment