It's days like this that last us through the years
today wasn't your typical anniversary day. Well actually it was a very typical day but not what you would usually imagine for an anniversary.
I let Mr. Husband sleep in and I was rewarded by having Little Girl throw up all over the place. She did this last night and I swear that it still smells like vomit in here. I've been using the Febreeze on everything and it's finally getting better.
At one point I went into Little's room and found Mr. Husband laying on her pink princess bed. A beer in one hand and the other tucked around his little girl. It takes a real man to lay in a pink princess bed and watch Finding Nemo. He loves his princess girl.
It really was a good day besides the being sick and little girl vomit. (How can so much vomit come out of such a little thing.) Mr. Husband took his car to be worked on and took #1 with him. Leaving me at home to nap with the smallest two. He returned with a bunch of red roses.
I didn't get him anything. I don't think that he cares much. He's snoring on the couch now.
2 comments:
Yuck, little girl vomit! I hope she is feeling better!!!!I don't think that he cares either. He got flowers for you, so he knows that you know that he knows and such. I think that we may go to ride the rides for my anniversary. Did you like my number 2 sons phone calls? Oh crap I forgot to tell them that yesterday was your anniversary!!!!
Every day life is what it is about. Congratulations!
Post a Comment