Thursday, May 10, 2007

Love Thursday is bedtime

This Love Thursday is dedicated to the wonderful peacefulness that is bedtime or really the time just after bedtime when the kid are in bed asleep. This was not what I was going to dedicate Love Thursday too but Little Girl will not stop crying in my ear and it is reminding of the day that I started this blog and why my the address is pleasestopcrying.blogspot and not everythingiswondefullyquiet.blogspot.

I was going to dedicate Love Thursday to Little Girl's pink boots but that could not be possible right now since she is crying right now for NO REASON AT ALL. First because the door was open, then because the door was closed. She cried because she wanted milk and she cried because she refused to walk to the table to get the milk. She is crying for Daddy and I can't wait for him to get home. I want to hand her to him and run in the bedroom and shut the door. Have I mentioned the fact that I am 1 1/2 weeks behind in watching 24. I didn't cry about this. (1/2 of one of the weeks because for some reason it took me 40 minutes to watch 30 minutes of the show and that was with me fast forwarding through commercials. Now Middle is crying because he tried to wedge his head between the table that the keyboard is on and my chair, thus he hit his head. I WANT TO SCREAM.

Deep breath. Deep breath. Deep breath not working. Zanax. Damn it! Why don't I have any of that stuff??

So I have to go.

I really should say that this Love Thursday is for the fact that I have a blog to complain about all of this crying and therefore not smacking my children. It's tempting but makes them cry more.

The boots that I didn't write about but wanted too.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

the boots are groovy and I think they are awesome as well