I'm still so freakin tired
Why am I so freakin tired still? I did run around the apartment like a crazy person trying to make a dent with the cleaning. It's hard to do that with a lot of little people under feet. I got the place pretty much to the place where I can now clean it up. Like with a vacuum and harmful chemicals and the like. There was just so much CRAPOLA laying around that I had to put stuff away just to get to the point where I can clean and I'm not doing that tonight!!!
Tomorrow we are planning on going to the aquarium. This will be very cool. #1 Son had gone there on a field trip not long ago but the rest of us have not. I'll take pictures but you know that I'm terrible about sharing them. :)
What are you doing tomorrow?
2 comments:
I am trying to get someone to watch my son so I can write. Folklife is this weekend so I am hoping someone has the guts to take him for the day. I need it!!! My house is a pig stye and when I look at it, it is there. Yep. Boyfriend coming over. Who cares what he sees. Okay, maybe I'll clean up a bit. But...you will be tired for a while longer. Then as soon as you have energy we will be mulching is sweltering heat and humidity. Hooray!
Working in the yard. Maybe folklife? I don't know if we'll get there, though. Ditto on the dirty house, and I have a dandelion SITUATION outside that needs dealing with! Have fun at the aquarium!
Post a Comment