Defending tomorrow again
I have to defend my grades tomorrow again. This will be the last time this school year that I will have to do it. I'm so excited for this to be done. This is the last BIG thing that I have to do. After this it's just little things and then the end of the year.
6 more student days.
7 more work days.
9 more days until work is over, including the weekends.
9 more days and then I will get to slow down my life. I will get to spend some time recovering from the last year. I did not have down time between the last two school years and I have not had time to process the move yet, even though we are getting closer to the end of my first year here. Our lives have changed so much and I've been too busy to process it all. I'm looking forward to taking care of my body, sleeping and eating better, exercising in fun ways. I can't wait to read and hang out with the kids. To finish unpacking and to clean out some thing that we haven't used since we got here. To clean my apartment and have some fun in the sun. At least the early evening sun when it's not directly overhead and burning me.
That will be great.
Just 9 more days.
2 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!!!!
One word about the sun.....sunblock!!!!! Try to find the Hawaian Tropic SPF 70 !!!! The 65+ sport works well too. Have fun defending your grades!!! All I know is that I love you and can't wait to se you soon. And the one who left the first message!!!!
Post a Comment