Love Thurday
I have a friend at work. Her name is Lenny and she is giant pregnant right now. She is about 37 weeks but I swear that she is not going to make it to her due date. This is her first pregnancy and I'm loving to hear her stories.
She's not having many complication beside your normal pregnancy things such as swelling but earlier this week she had a big scare. She was getting dressed and her hand brushed against her breast. When this happened she found a lump. A nice sized lump. It was close to her nipple and she hadn't noticed it before and she was really freaking out.
Now the body goes through so much while it's pregnant that the lump could have been just caused by hormonal changes. But you see Lenny is a bit on the dramatic side. (Like I have any room to talk!) This was no regular, run of the mill, pregnancy lump. This was cancer.
She called her husband over so he could fell and give his expert advice. (No, he's not a doctor.) He didn't find a lump but he did find a piece of Captain Crunch in her bra. It was a wonderful peanut butter crunch ball and it was not in fact a tumor.
That girl cracks me up.
So I'm glad that she is still cancer free and for your general information she did not, in fact eat the piece of cereal and yes, I did ask.
This Love Thursday is for Lenny. May she have a wonderful last few weeks of pregnancy, a beautiful baby girl and many more adventures with bra cereal.
3 comments:
That is awesome! She is going to have some great mellow-dramatic stories from when her baby is born.
This is just a test.
I would have so eaten the cereal. Who wastes a good piece of Caprtain Crunch???? She sounds very funny!!!!
Post a Comment