On top of mount laundry...
We are finally tackeling Mt. Laundry. It has been slowly growing and Mr. Husband starting doing loads of it yesterday. I just ran out of the living room so I could quickly blog before he starts tutoring people in China. (I have to blog. Come on!)
The washer and dryer are in a closet between the kids "wing" and the living room. It's conviently located close to the living area without being in the way. With both Mr. Husband and I sick, it just wasn't getting done.
Mr. Husband has a bad habit of letting the clean laundry hang out close to the dirty laundry just sperated by a basket. The mound on top of the basic had grown to be taller than the twinnies. The cat would try to scale it but that is not allowed.
Mr. Husband started dumping a load full at a time on the couch, while I was still sitting there. This made it imparative that it be put away where it belongs. I hate this part of laundry. It doesn't bother me to put one load away. It's not bad than and honestly doesn't take too long unless it a load of socks that have to be matched. It is a real pain to put ten loads of clean laundry away all at the same time.
I'm glad that it's almost all done. It will make the little hallway clear again and make things not feel cluttered. I will be able to vaccumn there again and tings will feel clean.
I'm just not excited about leaving the warm comforting glow of the computer to go and put the piles of sorted, folded stuff away. Onward!
********************************************************************
~*~Job Watch 2007~*~
So Mr. Husband talked to the lady on Friday of last week. Aparently they want him to work for him but they are awaiting the results of a criminal background check. This isn't a worry because we know that there is nothing there to find. She said that they already had the results and had passed the DMV and credit check. (Oh thank God. I was worried about that.) Now we just wait.
Well waiting sucks. It's really hard to believe that you have a job when you don't even know when you are supposed to show up. The lady made it sound like he should have heard something on Friday night but now it's Wednesday evening and she still hasn't called.
He hasn't been subbing during this time because originally it was only going to be for a day or two before he started. Now it's a week and a half later and he's talking about starting subbing again just in case things really don't work out.
I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
Its a slow start, btu don't worry. Some of the companys that do the checks are backlogged and really through. Michael has nothing to hide so its not a big deal. No worries.
Post a Comment