Mommy bunny
My family was at Target today. We had worked our way through the store, picking up the things on our list and we just happened to stop at an isle at the front of the store that was dedicated to Easter. Mr. Husband realized that we had forgotten something and instead of us all going back for it, he went and I stayed with the kids in the isle of childhood wonder.
The kids were looking at some stuffed toys and I spotted a few cute Easter costumes. I saw a cute chick costume about Little Girl's size and then I saw they most amazing thing in the world!!! An Easter Bunny costume in my size.
Now most adults would wonder, "Why? Why would Target sell such a thing?" Of course, I am not one of those adults. I wonder, "Can I get into this costume before my husband gets back?"
The answer to that question...Well you can decide for yourself.
(The story on the man who wondered into the isle before Mr. Husband made his way back is precious. Apparently, he is not used to adults doing this kind of thing either.)
So here's the question, what's the craziest thing that you've ever done in a store?
2 comments:
How much was the costume? I haven't really done anything crazy in a store? The best I can think of is Tag or Marco Polo. I don't really know?!? Now I use Marco Polo to help locate people in my group if we get seperated. The Llast time is when you were up here and we were at Target, adn I copuldn't find you. When I said Marco a deep male voice said Polo. It turned out to be an employee that was stacking toys. Nice. But thats about it for me.
I cannot think of anything in particular. Surly there is something that is crazy that I could take credit for, but it just isn't coming to mind at this moment. I love the picture!!!
Post a Comment