Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's genetic

Today my family all went for a small walk together. We walked the garbage down to the dumpster thingy and checked the mail. It's not far to do this and probably only took 20 even considering the kids putting on their shoes and getting distracted by everything that they saw.

As we were walking back to the apartment I noticed that Mr. Husband had his sneakers but he only had one sock on.

How does that not drive him crazy?

Seriously.

He does this pretty often. He said that he has stepped in something and took the sock off. Now if I step in something I will take my sock off but I will take both of them off.

About two weeks ago #1 son was getting ready for bed. He came out to give me a kiss before crawling into bed and I noticed that he only had one sock on. I asked him about it and he said that he hadn't even known. He slept like that the whole night and the next morning he still only had one sock on. It's genetic.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Maybe they don't have the same nerve receptors in their feet as everyone else. What do you think? It is hard for me to imagine that I wouldn't be annouyed just looking at my husband walking around with only one sock on. For some reason, the whole thing drives me nuts all the way from Seattle.

Anonymous said...

I told you "its genetic". Its the curse and cure all of all aliments.