Is the Internet trying to tell me something
I just sat down at the computer and started to come here so I could blog. I don't have blogger as a bookmark but I come here everyday and after I type the b in address bar, the address appears. I clicked on blogger and then I clicked on a different window that I had open so I could check my email while blogger loaded. I read my email or really I saw that I only had spam so I clicked back to this window only to find that blogger had not loaded, Weight Watchers had loaded.
Really? Are you kidding me? I don't want to exercise or eat right. I just want to magically be thinner than I am now without any work, surgery or medicine that will give me funky side effects. Is that too much to ask for?
*******************************************************************
I read a news article on Yahoo that was about how much Americans are spending on medicine for their pets. It is shocking how much people are willing to spend on pets when there are so many people in this world that go without food or clean water. Now I'm not talking about basic health care stuff. I'm talking about chemo for pet cancer that usually doesn't even cure it just prolongs their lives a little.
I really do like my cat a lot. I would be upset if something happened to her. I give her food and shelter and try to keep for from harm but I don't think that I would pay thousands of dollars or mortgage my house so she could have chemo. I would keep her as comfortable as I could and then put her to sleep when the time was right. Yes, I would have her killed.
I know that seems cruel to a lot of people but that is what I would do.
*************************************************************************
Mr. Husband is still sick. This cold has been hanging on for four weeks now. I want him to go to the doctor and make sure that he does not now have pneumonia. I'm not trying to be an alarmist. It's just that I had the same cold and I'm going into my third week of it and I'm still exhausted from it but I'm not coughing from it. My mother-in-law has had the cold for a week and she is recovering faster than either of us.
Middle child has had a fever for the last day and is now coughing. He is a typical 2 year old and his favorite word is NO! but it's much worse when he's sick and crying and yelling NO! and holding his head and saying, it hurts. It breaks my heart.
*****************************************************************************
~*~Job Watch 2007 ~*~
Mr. Husband has a job. He will start on March 16th for orientation and then the 19th for training. You'd think that I would be a hoop'in and a holler'in but after all the stress with just finding out if he is even going to get the job, it's just a relief that he has a start date. With us being sick and everything it's a little anticlimactic.
1 comment:
1) the internet can go to hell
2) I agree with you. Blackie should have been put to sleep, not have to be a half witted cat.(but he still loved me, and really not anyone else)
3) Michael has a flu like virus according to his Ped.---we still hung out with Mom anyway. Aidan is sleeping over, Mr. Fever is not!
4) YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!
Post a Comment