Dear Mr. Husband,
I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but you should know better. Do not try to talk to me while I'm watching 24. This has been an ongoing rule for years. It's the only show that I watch and there is to be no talking during the show. You may talk to me during the commercials as long as you are finished when the show comes back on.
Do not bring the cat to me while the show is one. She will annoy me and I will get mad at both you and her for this.
There are 167 other hours in the week in which you are allowed to interupt me, maybe 166 if it is a two hour event, but other wise, don't mess with me during 24.
I know that there are times when I should not bother you. Like when you are masterbating or taking a giant poo or doing suduko. I will only interrupt in the case of an emergency. I expect the same from you.
Also, I was very relieved to see that you had headphones on when I turned around after talking to you about how you could now change the channel because my show was over. I thought that maybe you had gotten angry at me and wasn't responding. I was going to be really mad about that.
Oh and when I'm sitting here typing this and you read it over my shoulder DO NOT tell me that my punishment for writing this is no sex for two weeks and that I can get out of that by giving you a blowjob. That's not funny. (Ok maybe a little but no.) This is 24 that we are talking about. This is serious stuff.
2 comments:
You tell him! We do NOT screw around when Jack Bauer is on. No we do not!
Blowjobs can be an enjoyable punishment. Maybe you could tie him up. hehehehehehehehe!!!
Post a Comment