Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The tax man

Mr. Husband did our taxes yesterday. We are getting a shitload back. I mean a shitload.

I'm really excited because we need about five to six shitloads to help out. This is definitely a good start.

We were talking about what we wanted to do with the money. It's sad how fast a shitload can be spent. Especially when it's spent on just paying bills.

We are going to be crazy and buy a mattress. I'm so flippin excited. My back hurts from trying not to fall into the middle. That's what happens when you started out with a used mattress that you bought from your gay ex-roommate and than Mr. Husband sleeps on it for six-seven years. (I only add the gay part because it makes a good story.)

Don't start asking to borrow money from me yet. Even with the shitload, I had to raid my piggy bank this morning to pay off a debt of $2. That's how fast I can spend a shitload.

I just hope that the person isn't offended that I'm paying them back in quarters. She better not care because it was almost paid back in pennies.

2 comments:

-tracie. said...

I can't remember any of your roommates. I saw a white ford escort Monday. Jimmie Humpies called me twice now. I had a 501 Blue on Friday - thanks for introducing me to that. Less than 2 months until rings!!! Still no word on our potluck timeframe though. Miss you!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I think I know what I am going to work on right now...