Messages
Sometimes when Mr. Husband is in another room, I will send a message to him through #1 Son. Usually the message is something like, "When is dinner?" Occasionally we will be really silly and the message is something like, "I just farted and it really stinks. I think that you should come smell it."
I know that Mr. Husband has been a little frustrated with me. Nothing real bad but a little. He is in his cleaning mood and I'm in my, I have cramps and I want to sit on my ass and play Xbox while you make me baked goods mood. I decided that I quickly needed to do something cute and sweet before he decided that I needed to help him clean.
I'm sweet like that.
I was sitting on the couch playing Xbox, big surprise, and I sent #1 Son in with a kiss for Mr. Husband. Then I sent Little Girl in with a hug and Middle Child with a kiss. I continued in this fashion for a few minutes.
I didn't just do this so I could stay on the couch, although I did play for another 30 minutes after that. I wanted him to know how much I love him.
No matter how frustrated I get at him at times, I do love him. It's funny times like when I'm trying to sit on my ass and not work that I think about how much I love him.
1 comment:
Kids can be the best conduit for love. That is how those three were created. Right?
Post a Comment