Bella
#1 and I took Bella to get chipped today. She is now the new owner of a microchip. Now, if she were to escape, we are more likely of having her returned to us.
She is a really great cat. I was worried that we would get to a point were we were upset about the having gotten a cat. I'm happy to say that has not happened. She does her thing and adds to the family nicely.
She lets Middle Child play with her, #1 cleans her litter box and Little Girl likes to tell her to get out of her room. Bella will fall asleep at night laying on my back and wake me up some mornings asking for her breakfast. We play with her flying feathery toy every night after the kids have gone to sleep.
She is really the best cat for our family. She fits well and adds extra love.
No comments:
Post a Comment