Thursday, February 01, 2007

Love Thurday

This Love Thursday is dedicated two ways. First it is dedicated to #1 Son. He can be a real sweety sometimes. His school's PTA had a bingo night tonight and he took me as his date.

They had the Bingo cards that have a little sliding window so no markers are needed. These are great when you don't want a mess but can be a real pain when you have a very twitchy five year old in charge of a card. Even with the twitching we managed to win once. We won a $10 gift certificate to an ice cream place.

He saw one of the girls from his class there. Her mom stopped by and told me how sweet #1 is. At Christmas party the girl's mom had come to volunteer in the classroom. #1 Son made a bracelet at one of the centers and gave it to the girl's mom. She was so touched that he would do that. She told him that she thought that it was so sweet and that she wore it for the rest of the day.



It's hard to believe that this spiky haired kid could be that same sweet kiddo. This is how he wanted his hair done the day that I stayed home this week. Mr. Husband hates it. Spike and Middle child. Aren't they cute. I can't believe how grown up #1 looks in this picture.


The second part of this Love Thursday is dedicated to the fine people that did the most amazing ad campaign of all time. I love that this was in Boston for two to three weeks before people freaked out about it. Sweet!!!

I heard about this for the first time yesterday morning while I was listening to NPR on my way to work. At first I felt bad but then the explained the whole thing and I thought that it was funny. Today I saw the signs that they were talking about and laughed my ass off. Even if they really thought that it was a bomb in the first place. You couldn't figure it out after the bomb squad got there and saw the light bright giving them the finger.

I love Aqua Teen Hunger force. They are definitely #1 in the hood G. I can't wait to see the movie!!!I wasn't even aware about this ad campaign before Boston freaked out. I'm so glad that they could bring this to my attention.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what they were advertising! I think that is pretty damn funny. And tell #1 that I want to know where did he get the idea for the hair? He looks like Robbie after a bender. When hair gel attacks! I like it though, it has personality

Anonymous said...

just posted a new blog Manyella.