Loose ends
A few updates on events that I have recently blogged about.
-The teacher from my school is still missing. I have started asking around to see if anyone knew more about her. She only started this year and even then it was part way through the year. I know that she had been in the military and that she hated this state. A friend of mine had her cell phone but the number is disconnected. My friend said also that the lady had recently moved and no one knew where to. It worries me. I wonder if something really happened to her or she's just trying to hide from the worst job in the world.
-The kid that was stabbed was in the office today. I actually do know this kid although I didn't know his name before. He's friends with a child in my class. He always calls me by the wrong name and gets in trouble to run up a give me a hug. He was sitting on a chair in the office when I noticed that he had a neck brace on. I almost asked him what happened but for some reason kept my moth shut. (Shocking, I know.) I didn't even realize that it was this kid until I walked around the corner and put the neck brace, his absence, the woman sitting beside him with bandages on her body all together. Thank goodness I kept my mouth shut. He did not go to classes today but is expected to start soon.
-The very important tests that determines if my students pass or fail started today. Most of the kids did a great job and tried really hard. I'm not allowed to even look at the book so I'm not sure how their answers were. I did have one student fall asleep during the test. I was so mad at her but I kept my cool and just kept waking her up. After the test I talked to her about it. Her mom was supposed to pick her up last night and she was waiting for her mom. Mom never showed and she only got a couple hours of sleep. The girl only answered questions on the first two pages. There is no way that she will be able to pass the test. No matter how well she does tomorrow.
-Mr. Husband got a call back from the job lady. There might be good news in the future. Hopefully we will hear something, one way or the other, tomorrow. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.
-I'm sick. I hate being sick. I want to be a baby about it and lay in bed and whine. I'm not allowed too because I'm the mom. My throat really hurts and I'm starting to cough. It's really frustrating because it's a dry, hacking cough. It hurts my lungs, ribs and even my feet when I cough like this. Hopefully I'll get over it quickly.
2 comments:
Your school sounds like one of those that needs to get closed down and then completely overhauled. What they would do, I don't know, but it would be more than what is happening now. This is a bad place for you and while the children need a loving teacher like you, it is not worth your health and life. You owe that to yourself and your family.
What did I say?!?!?! Vitamin C and immume support!!!! I'm glad that the kid who gave you hugs is now safe. I'm sorry that he was hurt, but he will be fine. I just know he will . As for the little girl where was she that she was waiting for her Mom to come pick her up?? Yaeh< Mr. Husband!!!!
Post a Comment