It's finally happened!!!
Today we bought a new mattress. I'm so freakin' excited!!!
I somehow managed to get the mattress and memory foam pad that I wanted and Mr. Husband feels like he did a great job of picking them out. He's also proud of his negotiating skills. You know where I asked the saleswoman to pay the sales tax for us and she said that she couldn't do that but she could give us half off of the frame, free delivery today and some money off of the mattress. Then when they didn't have the exact frame that I wanted she gave us the really strong one with the gliding legs for free. Mr. Husband is that good at negotiating.
Mr. Husband had a job interview on Friday. It seems like the whole thing went really well. I feel this way because the woman that did the interview emailed him back later that night and said that she thought it went well and she would be calling him soon. They need to do a background and credit check now. I'm not nervous about the background check because frankly there's nothing there but the credit check has me worried.
Our credit is not so great right now. It could be much worse but it's not great. Mostly to because he didn't have a job for the longest time and then when he did it was as a substitute teacher. He needs the job to have money to have good credit. We are both nervous about it. I will feel much better once we know something.
If I have problems sleeping tonight it won't be because of the mattress.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo! Somebody is getting some action while breaking in their bed! Do you have a head board or anything???
I live knowing that others are.
hehehehehehe!
What job did he apply for? Teaching? Don't worry about the credit check. They just want to be sure that you wont steel huge amouts of money from them and bankrupt them. Plus if you have debt then they know that you really need to work and will be less willing to quit after they have invested money into you. Plus its another way to check you work history and see if you are responsible. And use that matress to make me another baby/babies to play with! Aunt Jamie to the rescue.
Post a Comment