Welcoming Bella Donna
Mr. Husband brought home a cat today. She's a lovely little five 1/2 month old kitty. She is all black and really nice. At least the small amount of time that I've been able to spend with her seems like she is very nice. I names her Bella Donna or otherwise know as Deadly Nightshade. We are going to call her Bella.
She is really nervous about the kids and is currently spending lots of time hiding under our bed. She is cloistered in our bedroom until she becomes comfortable with us. I tried to avoid taking pictures with flash, so I wouldn't scare her but she wouldn't come out and play so I got the best that I could for now.
She looks kinda scary in the pics . It also appears that I have a few pairs of socks hiding under my bed as well as a piece of paper and a hat.
Mr. Husband and I are off to the movies. I'll add more pictures of our kitty in the next few days. You know, when she stops hiding.
3 comments:
Bella Donna is BEAUTIFUL! We, over here in snowy Seattle land, are so happy for you and know that we will love her as much as you already do. Now, let's talk about other additions. ;)
Ha-ha! I knew that Belladonna was deadly nightshade! I feel so smart! She looks Siamese in her face and ears, it really very interesting! She is not a cat "mutt" acording to the Cat cards that Aidan got me for Christmas she looks to be---a bombay or egyptian mau, or maybe a korat. Her face is NOT a common shape for American breeds. I would say that her Mother was NOT feral and got out. Or she was a mix that the owner was very pissed off about and sent her out.
You have your very own kitty that you can keep!!!!! I dreamt about you last night - you had a baby boy named doug whom I got to hold. I also had a dream about a serial killer dressed in scuba gear (mask and all). Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment