This blog will now contain too much information
I have lately been plagued with the idea that I am constrained in what I can post on the blog. Nobody wants to hear all of my stories about poop and farts. (You may underestimate just how many I have.) I also have plenty of things that would not be appropraite for some people to read. I'm going to blow caution out of my butt and start posting some of the more "interesting" things from my life. Really things shouldn't be that different but we shall see what happens.
Today Mr. Husband woke up from his nap with an erection. Now this is not a shocking facty for anyone that has ever been around human males. The children were all awake but seemed to be occupied in the living room. They could do without some direct adult supervision for a few minutes.
Mr. Husband looked the door, secured protection and came over and we got started on our adventure. This in itself is not totally new but now we have a cat and the cat was interested in what we were doing.
We kicked her, nicely, off of the bed a few times and then she decided to stay on the computer chair. Now I LOVE my computer chair and she decided that she was going to use it for a scratching post. I was mean and threw a pillow at the chair.
She was distracting enough that things were taking longer than they should be the the children were getting restless. Certain activities were not finished in the way that I would be the most relaxed about.
It just goes to show that a cat is definitly going to throw things for an added twist.
1 comment:
I guess you can see Bella as being another child at this point. Maybe she should have been exiled to the living room as well. :)
Post a Comment