Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Men

I have one pair of pants that I wear at least three days a week. Most often it is four days a week. I have worn them this whole school year. I will even wear them on the weekends if I need to look nicer than just wearing pajamas.

I was looking for them today because I wanted to make sure that they were clean for work tomorrow. This is something that I do very often. You have to wash the pants often if you are going to wear them to work almost everyday. I usually do not have a problem finding them. They are usually on my bed or if I was really lazy when I got home, on the floor beside my bed.

I could not find them all day today. It was actually starting to make me a little angry. Where could these pants have gone? I always take them off when I come home. Where would I have put them.

I cleaned a lot today. Little Girl's room, the boys bedroom, organized the kid's bathroom, the living room, and the dining room. I also did lots of laundry. Towels, sheets, uniform clothing and everyday stuff. There is only half a load of dedicates at the bottom of the hamper. I really couldn't figure out where the pants could have gone.

I asked Mr. Husband where they were. He had no idea what pair of pants I was talking about. I kept saying my school pants, my work pants, my uniform pants. Any combination that would bring meaning but nothing. How could you not know what pair of pants I'm talking about. I wear them all of the time!!!

Turns out that Mr. Husband has a little pile of contraband laundry between his side of the bed and the wall. My pants were lost in with his stuff. I'm not mad about the pile of laundry. I'm shocked that he didn't know which pair of pants I was talking about.

I don't know if he is just so fashionably clueless that he never noticed them or he just stares at my boobs all of the time. I'm going to assume it's the boobs but we all know the truth.

*************************************************************

I had a pretty good day today. I was feeling a little guilty that I sent the kids away but this was exactly what I needed. I took a nap, watched my tape of 24 and cleaned. It helped refresh me and ground me back, at least closer, to where I want to be.

I'm not there yet but I'm feeling a little closer.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Thank god! You need time to relax and be yourself!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you. I'm so proud of you and happy for you. He's totally staring at your boobs. Even I stare at your boobs and I have some of my own! :) Kisses from Red and Henny!