Love Thursday is Middle Child
This Love Thursday is dedicated to Middle Child. He loves to snuggle, play with his kitties both real and stuffed and rub his nose with elephant/giraffe's tail. He is my little cuddle bug. I didn't get to see him today and I really missed his hugs.
His hair is growing in more and we are letting it get a little longer this winter. I love to spike it just after he gets out of his bath. The only problem with that is that it is really feathery afterwards.
He's really learning to read! Look at him spell a new word that he has learned.
Being silly with his Daddy.
I love you Middle child.
2 comments:
Nice. Will he be selling his own line of skin care soon? If so is it beter then Proactive? Because that shizzle doen't seem to be working- note the huge crater on my left cheek, and the 2 other smaller pimples on my face! #2 can save his aunt Manyella!!!!
Other than the fact that Middle child is really mine, he is perfect! I love that little boy so much and I am so happy that he is in your lives.
Post a Comment