Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm in blog love!!!

There are only a few blogs that I read on a regular basis. My sisters, Madame Dragonfly, Chris from notes from the Trenches and a few others. Today I was reading one of the others and she had a link to a different blog and I feel in love with her blog!!!!

Suburbanbliss

Please take a second to go read her blog. She was just a guest on the Today show for a segment about Moms having playdates with wine. They tried to rip her a new one and make her look like an alcoholic but I think I just met one of my new blog friends!!!! (You know the kind that have no idea who I am but I know everything about them. Not a stalker. No, not that. Friend.)

I love to read about the lives of other woman as they go about their lives. It is refreshing when you find someone who obviously loves her family but also is a real person.

I can't control my excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw part of the segment on T.V. (and yes Mom I had clothes in the dryer). I turned it off because Merideth V. was acting like a bone head. She asked the Mom if she would let her babysitter drink while watching her children, adn the Mom said no. Then Bonehead asked her whats the difference?!? Is she stupid?!?!?!?! Most babysitters are underage, and if there not are getting paid to be there. Does Bonehead go to the show and drink? And if she does is that okay?!?! I see it no different then stopping in at a friends house and having a glass of wine while the kids play. Or how about going to the bar after work for some drinks? How is that stinkin different. Just because we stay home doesn't mean that everyone is the same or even lives by the same rules. It doesn't mean that we're dead. So what's next....your house is messier then mine? or I 've done more dishes and laundry then you and I (gasp) work! This is an insane attack on the people who choose/struggle to pay bills/need/ to stay home. Doesn't Merry death have kids of her own? And where are they right now? What do they think of their Mom going off to work early in the morning and leaving THEM with someone......oh, thats right she has nannys and is done working when her kids get home from school. THATS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF WHAT A REAL WORKING MOTHER IS LIKE. What a dumbass. I could go for some pinot noir right now.