On the road again
Well we survived the first part of our trip. We are at my aunt's house and the kids are loving it! On the way here, the kids slept for most of the trip and then they watched the DVD player for the rest of the time.
We are getting ready to get back on the road. We will have to see how this part goes. It's less travel time but during the day and through a few major cities AND the kids will be awake for most of it.
Now I just have to wrangle them into the car and convince them that they really want to sit for about eight hours.
:)
1 comment:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I love all of you soooooooo much and this Mycation is well deserved and WAY overdue. About Mr. Husband...you knew logic would arrive at some point, you just didn't know the form. The frustrating part is waiting for it. I cannot wait to talk to you! The BOX got here today!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! I also got power today and santa brought me a tree while I was at work. :)
Post a Comment